The 2023 Essence Girls United Disruptor Summit returned to Atlanta, Georgia on Saturday, November 11 to celebrate all aspects of the black experience focused on Zillenials and shine a light of those in the ‘Era of Disruption’ who are working to break the mold. Rechelle Dennis kicked off the festivities by welcoming attendees to summit before passing the mic to Rachel Jackson, who had introduced the impressive lineup of talent and panel discussion between sister-duo Jordyn and Jodie Woods. For them, it means to where they can work together while taking their business to new heights, a live taping of with season 5 cast of ‘If Not for My Girls,’ with BIA, Muni Long and Pretty Vee and many more.
The event attracted a number of celebrities and influencers interested in getting a look at the summit firsthand, including:
- TM Twins Taneeyah & Meniyah, Digital Creators & Influencers
- Karma Bridges, Executive Producer of Netflix’s Karma’s World
- Anisa Brenee, Lifestyle Influencer, Media Personality
- Phreshy, Influencer, Celebrity Publicist
- Tatiyana Blood, Celebrity Talent Manager
- DJ Tootz, Twin DJ Duo, Social Media Influencers
- Kayla Rivera, Latinx & Entertainment Blogger, Content Creator
Throughout the day, guests took advantage of interactive elements including speed mentorship sessions, a tooth gem station, a photo activation presented by Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, airbrush tattoos and so much more.
To close out the day, Mariah The Scientist took to the stage and performed top hits including fan favorite, “Spread Thin.”